Midwife, PhD, associate professor University of Sourthern Denmark and University College South Denmark
Main areas of interest are:
- Existential needs or resources and meaning-making related to pregnancy and childbirth – patient perspective / health professionals’ perspectives.
- Existential meaning-making related to pregnancy and childbirth – salutogenetic perspectives.
- Communication on existential (including spiritual) aspects in relation to reproductive and mental health – educational perspectives.
- Understanding end-of-life in hospice patients, relatives and health professionals – educational perspectives.
- Women’s life and body understanding in reproductive health.